John Adamski wrote:
After more research it looks like the issue is between our exchange
server and mailman. Exchange is holding all emails in a queue and
getting error 'The remover server did not respond to a connection
attempt.'

So far I have not found out why exchange can't connect or what the exact
error it is getting when it tries to connect.
Yet Lori's original post implied that mail to non-umbrella lists was
working. I don't know what could possibly allow exchange to connect
when it is going to (not yet known) deliver to A, but not when it is
going to deliver to B. But, then I know nothing about Exchange (or
what lies it might tell). In this case, it appears to be saying that
the remote server (the incoming MTA on the Mailman box?) did not
respond at all to its connect attempt.

Is anything about the mailman lists configured in Exchange? If so,
what's different between lists that work and lists that don't?

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 17, '06 at 9:16p
activeMay 19, '06 at 11:03p