I would like to automatically invite every new user of our computing center to
our mailing list. But I need an adapted text for the invitation/confirmation
request. This is, to decrease the possibility that this e-Mail might be
considered an spam by the receiver.

* Is it possible to adapt the invitation text "We have received a request from
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx for subscription of your mailing list..." to the actual list?

* In the Admin-Section, there is the chance to invite a list of users wit a
personalized text. Is this option somehow available via the email interface?

Thank You
Ulf

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 18, '06 at 8:48a
activeMay 19, '06 at 9:54p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Ulf Markwardt: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post