We are currently trying to implement mailman lists on
our campus. Implementation of normal lists has gone well but when we
try to set up an umbrella list it doesn't seem to work. It shows the
lists as subscribed to the main list and we've set the privacy options
but somewhere we must have something selected or not selected that makes
them run properly. Is it possible for you to send a link that would show
how both the main list of the umbrella list is set up and also how the
sub lists within it are set up? We have a feeling it may be we don't
have something chosen correctly.

Thank you for your assistance.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython