Hello,

I am able to connect to my mailman admin page, by going to this link:

http://domain.com/mailman/admin/mailman

However, after I enter the password and update any values that I would like to change in the admin
page, when I click "Submit Your Changes" button, I get an error that the following does domain not
exist: lists.domain.com

The problem here is that lists.domain.com is not defined in our DNS server. So I am wondering, how
can I configure mailman so that it is using domain.com instead of lists.domian.com.

Any ideeas would be apreciated.

Thanks you in advance.

Regards,
Floriola