The League CA Cities wrote:
Brad i completely understand your explaination, but my current lists have
two passwords one for the admin and one for my moderators.

Two *different* passwords? It doesn't seem like it.

When a moderator
logins they can click on the link at the bottom to go to admin pages and it
will bring up the admin section without prompting for a password.

Maybe because they used a list admin password to log in to the
moderator page?

I am not asking if this is possible because my current lists are setup this
way I am asking how do i recreate this for my new lists.

Set one list admin password and have the admin and the moderators use
that one password.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMay 4, '06 at 10:35p