Dear List,

I'm running a number of mailing lists on a single domain and I was
wondering whether there is any way to make it simpler to the user to
manage multiple subscriptions.

I am aware of the "Change globally" and "Set globally" check boxes
for email, real name, password, email distribution, etc. Those are a
great help. But I would like to simplify some other tasks, such as:
- Let users sign up for more than one list at a time.
- Let users go from the subscription management page on one list to
another (using the "List my other subscriptions" button) without having
to type the password again (given that the passwords are the same)?

I browsed the list admin options, googled, searched the mailing
lists and the FAQ and couldn't find what I wanted.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Ricardo

groupmailman-users @