On 4/30/06 1:28 AM, "Tony G" wrote:

It seems I am getting duplicate messages from mailman v2.1.5 when senders send
both TO and CC to the list. For some reason no one else in the list is
acknowledging this issue so I look like an idiot complaining about it, but I'm
seeing several instances of it per day.
I'm seeing duplicates too, reading in Microsoft Entourage (which differs
greatly from Outlook). I haven't taken the time to analyze them (delete
works fine). Since some of them are in threads crossposted to users and
developers lists, I see four copies of those.

Two copies of a message with this Message-Id:
reached me through the developers list (based on the List-xx headers)

This is the one in which Barry started out
"I agree that we need a lot more data"

And two more copies came via the users list.

--John

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 30, '06 at 8:28a