Hello,

I recently migrated mailman to a RH Linux server (previously it was a SPARC
Solaris box).
For re-directing having all bounces from any list be to the 'mailman' list
posting address, I updated the Mailman/Handlers/SMTPDirect.py as below. I
beleive that this was what I did on the Solaris box earlier. But, now on the
RH Linux box, the -bounce emails are not getting redirected to the mailman
list.

Is something changed for RH Linux?
Or, am I missing somethign else?

Any help is appreaciated.

# Calculate the non-VERP envelope sender.
#envsender = msgdata.get('envsender')
#if envsender is None:
# if mlist:
# envsender = mlist.GetBouncesEmail()
# else:
# envsender = Utils.get_site_email(extra='bounces')
## Envelope sender (bounces) is always the site list.
envsender = 'mailman at name.com'
# Time to split up the recipient list. If we're personalizing or
VERPing
# then each chunk will have exactly one recipient. We'll then hand
craft

Thanks
Tom