James,
What can I do to decrease or limit the memory mailman uses whilst
running? I don't particularly mind if this comes at the expense of
performance.
I seem to recall one of the recent point releases greatly reducing the
amount of memory my Mailman processes took up. That is just anecdotal,
so your milage may vary, but it might be worthwhile to make sure your
install is up to date. Usually a good idea anyway.

I saved a little bit by disabling the usenet gateway qrunner, which I
never use. It still uses a huge amount of RAM though. I'll be
interested to see any other tips.

- H

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 9, '06 at 10:55p
activeMar 10, '06 at 5:53p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Harold Paulson: 1 post James Davis: 1 post