Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response and suggestions.
You can get away without some of the others if you don't tell people about
them, and they > don't expect them to work from other Mailman experience.

I can get away with all the other addresses with every list. It is only the
listname-bounce that worries me.
If you're thinking that you can get around the issue by having all bounces
from any list be
returned to the 'mailman' list posting address, you could do this in the
source code, but >not by using aliases on mine.name.com.

Yes, this is precisely what I want to accomplish. Could you point me to some
place, or the portion of the code that needs to be tinkered with. I am not a
perl/python person, so this is going to be a huge learning curve for me.

Regards
Elvis