Niemi Hannu wrote:
Is it only this list that fails? It is not likely a virtual
host problem as host really isn't involved in processing
confirmations.
I had to test the others. To be honest I haven't earlier used this kind of
"user-driven subscription" in any of the lists on that server, but have been adding the users on the web form instead.

And the result is that (what was exactly what I was afraid of ;)) that at least the one I tested worked...

What gives???

Check mailman's 'error' log and also permissions on the list's
pending.pck file.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJan 25, '06 at 8:13a
activeJan 27, '06 at 9:30p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Niemi Hannu: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 2 posts