Niemi Hannu wrote:
I made a new list and it seems to work OK, except that all the
confirmation strings are invalid.

Even if I answer at once, it says it's bad confirmation string and only
suggests it has been expired. I have also checked that the time is all
right on both ends. Any hints?

Have you overridden PENDING_REQUEST_LIFE in mm_cfg.py?

How are you confirming? Web or email? Does it fail both ways? What do
the actual confirm strings look like?
I also added another virtual host to mailman, and this list uses it,
could this cause this somehow?
Is it only this list that fails? It is not likely a virtual host
problem as host really isn't involved in processing confirmations.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJan 25, '06 at 8:13a
activeJan 27, '06 at 9:30p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Niemi Hannu: 2 posts Mark Sapiro: 2 posts