From: Mark Sapiro [mailto:msapiro at value.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:27 AM
To: ???? ????'?????; mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] memberships reminder sent twice to all members

wrote:
My lists members got "mailing list memberships reminder" twice, i.e. they get the same reminder in two separate e-mails.

How can I solve this problem?
Is there more than one "mailpasswds" entry in mailman's crontab or perhaps crontabs installed for mailman in two different ways, e.g.
/var/spool/cron/mailman and /etc/cron.d/mailman?

Whatever the reason, it appears that cron/mailpasswds was run twice.
Either that or maybe you have a "backup" list on another server that also mailed passwords.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 1, '05 at 11:02a
activeNov 2, '05 at 8:50a