Mailman 2.1.3
Sun Sparc Solaris 9

I have a one-way announcements list with subscribers having their
moderation bit set.

The reply-to address of the sent email is changed to the email address
of the person who has asked for the email to be sent out.

Now if this person who the reply-to address is changed to happens to be
a subscriber to the list then I, the sender (added to "List of
non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically accepted.")
get an email from mailman telling me that "Sorry - you are cannot post
to this list." Yet if the reply-to address is changed to be a
non-subscriber unconnected with the list my email gets posted without a
problem - why is the reply-to address behaving in this way and why can't
I change it to what I want?

Can I get mailman to simply ignore the reply-to address like listproc?

Thanks

Paul

believed to be clean.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJun 22, '05 at 8:33a
activeJun 27, '05 at 2:36a
websitelist.org

3 users in discussion

Paul Key: 2 posts Sythos: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post