Sun Solaris9
Sparc
Using Mailman version: 2.1.3

Hope you can help!

I have an announcement list for a group of students.

Lecturers post to the list via one dedicated 'sender' account which is
not subscribed to the list but is allowed to post in 'sender privacy
options'.

When I send out mails to the list on behalf of the lecturer using the
'sender' account I want to change the reply-to address to the lecturer's
email address so students can contact them directly and not reply to the
'sender' account which isn't checked very often.

However the message gets rejected because they cannot post to the list.

I could change the reply-to in Listproc and still send. Can I do this
in mailman?

Thanks

Paul

believed to be clean.