On 26-Apr-05, at 11:53 AM, larryt at winfirst.com wrote:

Andy Skuse <andy1 at rainycitynights.com> writes:

Problem: Mailman won't receive or send posts, and logs indicate a
"low
level SMTP error: (7, "No address associated with nodename").

I found a brief discussion of this topic in the archives but a
resolution still hasn't yet been posted that I've seen. Does anyone
have any new information? MM v 2.14 for OS 10.3.x. Thanks.
Sounds like an incomplete MTA setup. Can the mailman user send mail
from the command line?
Hi Larry,

I never got to try your suggestion, but I just finished upgrading to
Mac OS 10.4 Server and the problem was fixed without any extra
tinkering on my part. Thanks for responding though.

Andy
--
My Homepage
www.rainycitynights.com