On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:34:21 -0500 Larry Rosenman wrote:
On Thursday 28 April 2005 11:31 pm, Ignacio Valdes wrote:
Okay, things are looking good on my install. However, I'm using
Qmail
on my server and my lists are not receiving anything. They are
sending
fine, but a test message never makes it. This is on FreeBSD with
Mailman installed with port. The Mailman documentation for this
looks
daunting. Any help is appreciated.
contrib/qmail-to-mailman.py is your friend here, as well as the
README.QMAIL
doc.

That being said, I personally despise Qmail, but have done it with
the above
for a client before :)
Whew! I read the comments in qmail-to-mailman.py and README.QMAIL this
is complicated!

-- IV

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedApr 29, '05 at 4:31a
activeApr 29, '05 at 4:55a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Ignacio Valdes: 2 posts Larry Rosenman: 1 post