Ian Truelsen wrote:
One problem: when I go to the /mailman/admin page I can see a link for
my mailman test page, but I don't have links to any of the new lists
that I have set up. However, when I go directly to the
/mailman/admin/listname page, the admin options are all there.
This may be related to your having the wrong setting for DEFAULT_URL_HOST.

If you aren't taking advantage of Mailman's virtual host feature, set
VIRTUAL_HOST_OVERVIEW = No in your mm_cfg.py so that it will list all
public lists in the Mailman installation, not just those of the
particular (virtual) host.

(But it will probably go away after getting the right host setting, and
running fix_url.py to repair existing lists.)

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedFeb 19, '05 at 12:24p
activeFeb 19, '05 at 12:31p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Jim Tittsler: 1 post Ian Truelsen: 1 post