Maybe I'm misunderstanding your response, but all I am looking for is the
From: header being set to listname-owner for each list's members instead
of sitelist-owner to all members on the site. I prefer the one address to
each user personally.

Thinking about it now though I have to guess that the password reminders
coming from the site owner would better allow for duplicate message
avoidance.

Matthew Ruzicka - Systems Administrator
Front Range Internet, Inc.
matt at frii.net - (970) 212-0728