Ok, so I wasn't just missing something, that definitely makes me feel
better. Thank you for the response and it looks like there is something
on there that might relate to it:

"A better strategy is needed for sub-lists and super-lists,
including dealing with the resulting password reminders and
authorization to modify the sub & superlists."

I suspect this has more to do with umbrella lists though.

I'll check list.org when it is back up and submit a request for feature if
I don't see anything there.

Thanks for the help.

Matthew Ruzicka - Systems Administrator
Front Range Internet, Inc.