On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 10:57:25AM -0500, Rob Smith wrote:
We setting up an internal faq database using Mailman. Problem is that
Mailman includes "Next message" and "Previous message" info in the
message text. Thus when we search (using htDig) we get spurious hits
from the included "next" and "previous" message texts.

We don't need the "next" and "previous" text and would like not to add
it. Is there a way to do this?
Rob,

You can modify the templates used to generate the archives. I use the
default Pipermail for archiving and Namazu for search so I can't say if
there's any difference if you're using MHonarc...

Anyway, search the FAQ for "templates" or "modify templates" and you'll
find how to do it.

Todd

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython