Jennifer Dostal wrote:
I'm using Mailman as my org's listserv. I didn't set it up, so I'm a bit lost with this error message. I get the error when I click on the Overview of all lists link at the bottom of the page. I need to add some more lists but I can't because I now get this message. I am using a hosting service, so I don't have a lot of acces to the nuts and bolts of the server and services.
It seems that the hosting service is in turn using CPanel. You need to
take this up with the hosting service and/or CPanel. See the FAQ entry
at http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq06.011.htp

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 24, '04 at 6:07p
activeSep 24, '04 at 8:01p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Jennifer Dostal: 1 post