Mailman users,

I changed my servername after installing the latest Mailman. I ran a
script in mailman/bin that changed all the servername references and
Mailman has been working fine. Accept for one thing: on the listinfo
pages, the archives link points to the old server name. The variable
that controls this is incorrect. Do you know how I can change to
variable.

Thanks,

Mark

Search Discussions

Discussion Posts

Follow ups

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
posts ‹ prev | 1 of 2 | next ›
Discussion Overview
groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 24, '04 at 11:52p
activeSep 25, '04 at 12:11a
posts2
users2
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Lohaus: 1 post Mark Sapiro: 1 post

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase