I'm using 2.1.4 under RedHat Linux 9. It seems to mostly work, but I seem to
have problems getting all the permissions straight for my /var/mailman
directory. If I run /var/mailman/bin/check_perms, no problem is found
(usually), but newly created files don't seem to have the correct
permissions. I'm running apache as user nobody, and sendmail is running the
mailman script as mailnull. There is a mailman user, from the RedHat
installation, but I've changed its uid to be the same as the mailnull user.

Is there anywhere that I can see an example directory/permissions stucture
from a working implementation?

Thanks!

--Steve

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 21, '04 at 10:16p
activeSep 23, '04 at 9:59a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Steve Pfister: 1 post Brad Knowles: 1 post