You can use $prefix/bin/arch to add the contents of .mbox files to the
HTML archives of a Mailman mailing list. RUn it with the -h option for
more information.

You could consider using the following patch to Mailman for integrating
htdig for archive search:

http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/patches/444884/index.html

and the following patch which integrates MHonArc for HTML archive page
generation, which is compatible with the htdig integration:

http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/patches/mhonarc/index.html

These patches are also available via sourceforge.