Thanks for the quick and helpful reply, Richard! I remember the htdig
patch and will probably use that.

Mhonarc/wilma/glimpse was nice, but having to set it up per-list was a
real pain, and I found that it was very picky about file permissions and
just sneezing as the wrong user would screw things up. I'm hoping with
htdig to have an automatic solution.

Thanks!

John
----

Richard Barrett wrote:
You can use $prefix/bin/arch to add the contents of .mbox files to the
HTML archives of a Mailman mailing list. RUn it with the -h option for
more information.

You could consider using the following patch to Mailman for integrating
htdig for archive search:

http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/patches/444884/index.html

and the following patch which integrates MHonArc for HTML archive page
generation, which is compatible with the htdig integration:

http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mailman/patches/mhonarc/index.html

These patches are also available via sourceforge.