On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 22:13, Ray Newman wrote:
I am new to mailman offered by my web site host company.

I have two questions I could not find answer in FAQ.

1.
I have url and my own password for owner admin for my list
If I add 2nd admin does he have to share same url and password I use?
If you are using version 2.1.1 then you can have a separate password for
Moderators. Moderators can only approve/reject messages.
I would prefer if he can not change my password.

2.
Also I would like to delete test messages in archive.
(from when I 1st setup not later)
The sysadmin for the server will have to do this. Instructions are in
the FAQ and in the archives.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython