"AMK" == Ashley M Kirchner <ashley at pcraft.com> writes:
AMK> Under MM2.0.x I created separate installations for
AMK> different virtual hosts. This allowed me to create the same
AMK> list name, on a different virtual host without having mailman
AMK> conflict. Now, with MM2.1, how should I continue to do this?

MM2.1 doesn't lift this restriction, so your best bet is to continue
your current approach. However, there /is/ a semi-supported extension
mechanism that you might be able to use to share one installation to
do it all. See the Mailman/Site.py file for details, although there's
no guarantee this will give you enough of a hook.

-Barry

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJan 2, '03 at 9:44p