Yogesh Chaudhary wrote:

I want to install mailman on a netApp filer disk space using NFS and
be able to use it with a mail server( linux machine). Is it posible to
do it ? how do I do that.
I believe it should work; however you want to make sure that file
locking is working properly. There are some kernel patches (I'm not sure
which ones) that we use to get locking to work; there are still
occasional problems, but for the most part things work well.

I've run mailman over NFS with a way cheaper (and suckier) NAS than the
NetApps and it works OK there too.

--
Will Yardley
input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedNov 13, '02 at 2:42a
activeNov 16, '02 at 8:28p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Yogesh Chaudhary: 1 post Will Yardley: 1 post