maketext admin(5878): text = template % SafeDict(dict)
-------------------------------------^----------^
admin(5878): TypeError: not enough arguments for format string
-------------------------------------------------------^
could someone please help me with this, I have been struggling to flook
up in the archives and couldnt find anything.
It looks to me that you have edited one of the adm pages for the problem
list, or one in $prefix/templates and left out, problably, one of the 's'
after one of the %(xxx) or maybe you have left completely one of them out,
or, another one I have encountered, if that you have added HTML thingies
with percents, then, you have to enter %%, for example width=%%10.
Hope this helps.

--
Victoriano Giralt
Systems Manager