While we're in the shameless plug department my own firm, Hay-Net Networks
can now also offer this service to our e-mail and web hosting clients.

Jim.

James R. Hay jrhay at haya.qc.ca
Hay-Net Networks
P.O. Box 46051
Pointe Claire, QC
H9R 5R4
On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Will Yardley wrote:

Christopher Kolar wrote:
Hi all. I am soon going to lose my broadband (moving to the
countryside), which means that the server in my office is going to
disappear. I was wondering if you all could suggest an ISP or web
hosting company whose accounts allow you (both technically and as part
of the TOS) to install and run Mailman under a hosted domain.
<shameless plug>
my employer offers this. http://dreamhost.com/ we don't allow you to
install and run it in your user space (except on dedicated machines),
but we have an add-on mailman service that's pre-configured.

you can get more info at the site, or contact sales at dreamhost dot com
for more information.
</shameless plug>

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython