password from what it is now, to something diffrent.

Thanks

-Rory Savage

Mailman-Users maillist - Mailman-Users at python.org
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of SchlumbergerSema.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Rory Savage, Senior Systems Administrator
Nando Media: www.nandomedia.com
email: rsavage at nandomedia.com
919-836-5987 (Office)

groupmailman-users @