On Wed, Mar 15, 2000 at 10:15:27AM -0500, Jean-Bernard ADDOR wrote:
Pierre-Martin set the system clock last night, without any effect, some of
our lists are still no more working, as if we didn't used cookies with our
browsers.
Your patch would be very welcome. If you indicate from witch line of the
existing code you take inspiration or copy, I'll have a look and I'll try
to understand. It will like it.
well it turns out the functionality is already there in the code, but commented out :)
have a look at ~mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py, around line 273, and remove the
'##' in front of these three lines:

## form.AddItem('Admin password: ')
## form.AddItem(PasswordBox('adminpw'))
## form.AddItem('<p>')

This way, you can manually type the password when submitting the pending posts...

I hope this is what you're looking for...

Ricardo.

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedMar 14, '00 at 5:50p