On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 02:28:21PM +0530, Abhilash Raj wrote:
I have attached all 3 type of message, each in a different file. Please
can you place it in your maildir and check how your MUAs respond to it
and report here? The message signature will not be verified(the
signature text is actually gibberish), this experiment is just to check
how the MUAs handle the message with such a structure.

A more representative sample of what users (real users!) might see,
might be better gained through some of the online tools; litmus
<http://litmus.com/email-testing> may be useful.

--
"Cabbage-- the opinions of taxi drivers."
   (new definitions, from `I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue')

groupmailman-developers @
categoriespython
postedSep 11, '13 at 8:58a
activeSep 13, '13 at 5:23a