On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:08:05PM +0200, Florian Fuchs wrote:
2013/4/12 Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@xemacs.org>:
... is *convenient access to logs via the admin interface*.
This could be something for a HTML(5)/JS/CSS savvy person (to make it
*really* convenient). I'm thinking scrollable log views, that
interactively append/prepend entries to the view, depending on your
position in the log file. Or commenting on log snippets and saving
them for further review.

And with a nice regexp tool for hunting out the beasties in question?

(or maybe lolcat <https://github.com/busyloop/lolcat> stylee?)

"Cabbage-- the opinions of taxi drivers."
(new definitions, from `I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue')

groupmailman-developers @
categoriespython
postedApr 12, '13 at 3:50a
activeApr 16, '13 at 5:02p