On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 02:35:39PM +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
The second part of my problem is how to integrate MM3 with Exim4. I am
informed that things have greatly changed from the way Exim4 was configured
with MM2 (2.1.x). I am hoping that there are Exim gurus here, who have
already worked on a configuration for MM3+Exim and have documented the bits
required for both exim.conf and mailman.cf.
ISTR there was a post within the last month or so to exim-users WRT
MM3.

--
"Saying that road tax should be spent on transport is like
saying that alcohol duty should be spent on pubs."

groupmailman-developers @
categoriespython
postedMay 28, '11 at 11:35a
activeJun 20, '11 at 5:59p