On 12/05/2010 15:44, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
[snip...]
* I thought we were going to add a warning to the optparse docs
suggesting people use argparse instead. Shall I go ahead and write
that, or was it decided to not do that?
Yes - I think we definitely should, please go ahead. This was part of
the rationale for bringing in a new argument handling module into the
standard library.

All the best,

Michael
--amk
Doc-SIG maillist - Doc-SIG at python.org

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies (?BOGUS AGREEMENTS?) that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

groupdoc-sig @
categoriespython
postedMay 12, '10 at 2:44p
activeMay 19, '10 at 6:40p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Michael Foord: 1 post A.M. Kuchling: 1 post