Mike Orr wrote:
I'm thinking that a lot of people will want to stay a few extra days
in Chicago, and if any locals are willing to put us up during or
around the conference, it would be a chance to cut expenses and also
increase cameraderie/collaboration. It's what we do at other events
(e.g., the wrestling weekends I attend). Have the Chicago Pythoneers
thought about doing this as a group? I realize we need to fill our
quota of hotel reservations but I assume that won't be any problem.
A hearty +1 to this suggestion. I'd be happy to staff tables & run
cables in exchange. My employer will pay for a few days at the hotel,
but not the full monty.

Speaking of camaraderie, are there any gaming sessions scheduled? There
must be a few Board Game Geeks tm among you. Or is there simply not
time for such frivolity with so much Python to digest?

Christian

groupchicago @
categoriespython
postedJan 10, '08 at 6:44a