right? And if so which one - we should buy ourselves a
"project copy"
assuming your wife still needs her, so we're not stranded
again. I'm
sure one of the commercial entities can help out with that ;-)
That sort of thing is, I think, what the SPI fund is for.
Why not ask
for the purchase?
True :) but I can tell you the first thing I am going to ask is:

Is there not a free font that can be used instead? There are
a huge amount of free, quality fonts out there.
And I will tell you waht I told you before - do you know someone who can
point us to one that fits with our site? Our web team don't have any
graphical designers capable of doing that.

//Magnus

grouppgsql-www @
categoriespostgresql
postedNov 27, '06 at 12:13p