WWW,

The 8.2 release will be going out around 22:00 UTC on December 5th, if it's
not held up by any last-minute RC bugs. This means that we'll need to
uphold the following schedule:

December 5th
10:00 UTC (or earlier): source and windows binaries on the FTP master.
17:00 UTC (no earler): new home page, press kits, and press faq applied to
website master.
20:00 UTC: community announcement approved for News, -announce
22:00 UTC: press release goes out

I can take care of approving the news and the -announce, but I need a
commitment from someone on WWW to take care of applying the website changes.
I will have the HTML for those changes for you to check/fix tommorrow.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

grouppgsql-www @
categoriespostgresql
postedNov 29, '06 at 6:39p
activeDec 4, '06 at 5:09p
websitepostgresql.org...
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Magnus Hagander: 4 posts Josh Berkus: 3 posts