If we go flash, I will retire from the webteam effective
immediately.
But feel free to whip up a proposal :-P

And I really don't see the need for javascript either, but
I can agree
with a need to show a few more events. Specifically, I
still like that
idea about splitting apart training events and other
events. AFAIK the
holdup for that one is that someone has to get us a copy of the font
needed to make headers...
I have no clue what technology would be used... I was just
looking for some kind of way to animate the events listing,
so we can have stuff scrolling/flipping/moving/etc.
I don't particularly like any scrolling/flipping/moving, really :-P But
lik I said, if you show us something that looks good :P

BTW, have we ever had a professional graphics artist look at
the site? That might provide some valuable ideas...
That would be Emily who did the design.

/Magnus

grouppgsql-www @
categoriespostgresql