I wonder if she used > from a different font?
After looking more closely, I realize that the > in the original
image is not anti-aliased, whereas the rest of the text
is. So she
definitely did *something* different there, and it could
easy be that
the font is different too.

I poked around a little and found a reasonably decent looking
in Futura Extra Bold Condensed. How's this look?
Much better, but the arrow thingie still looks a bit weird.
(Now is when you realise that having an automated way of generating
them would certainly help :-P)
Or even better just resort to CSS here ;)
How would you do that when it's a proprietary font? It's not likely to
be present on many client machines...

//Magnus

grouppgsql-www @
categoriespostgresql