Well, they're on the postgresql.org frontpage :_)
http://www.postgresql.org/layout/images/en/hdr_latestnews.png
Frutiger Roman, eh? Adobe thinks differently ... the closest
match I can find seems to be Frutiger 75 Black at 11 point
size. How does this look to you?
Well, that's what Emily said :-)

The text si definitly close enough (it doesn't have to be the same as
long as we change them all in one go, but it does have to look good in
the general site), but i have to say I don't like the > sign in the
beginning at all. Not only does it not look like before (really not that
important), but it doesn't look good. It's not centered, for example.

Did you make it as a single string, or did you by any chance pick a
different font or baseline for it?

//Magnus

grouppgsql-www @
categoriespostgresql