I wonder if she used > from a different font?
After looking more closely, I realize that the > in the
original image is not anti-aliased, whereas the rest of the
text is. So she definitely did *something* different there,
and it could easy be that the font is different too.

I poked around a little and found a reasonably decent looking
in Futura Extra Bold Condensed. How's this look?
Much better, but the arrow thingie still looks a bit weird.
(Now is when you realise that having an automated way of generating them
would certainly help :-P)

//Magnus

grouppgsql-www @
categoriespostgresql