ok, but i dont have unixware i have SCO Open Server 5.0.4
dont know the differences,you?

On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Billy G. Allie wrote:

Sean Mitchell wrote:
Hi Marco...

<QUALIFIER>
I'm also a newbie with Postgres....
</QUALIFIER>

I tried compiling postgres on SCO Unixware with no luck. There's nothing in
any docs I found to suggest that anyone has done this. However, for your
OS/2 client problem, you might try the EMX suite of tools. I used them years
ago in my OS/2 days to compile unix stuff with some success. I can only
imagine they've gotten better since then.
Sean,

What version of UnixWare and what development platform.

I have successfully compiled postgresql on UnixWare 7.x with the UDK. In the
past I have successfully compiled on UnixWare 2.x with the delevopment kit
that came with 2.x.

BTW: PostgreSQL will compile out of the box with UnixWare 7.x and the UDK. I
nolonger have an active UnixWare 2.x system to test on, so I can't say if
it still works.
--
____ | Billy G. Allie | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
/| | 7436 Hartwell | Compuserve: 76337,2061

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql
postedAug 24, '99 at 10:20a
activeAug 25, '99 at 3:39p