libpq.so.2 is from postgresql 7.2.x so you'll need to grab a copy of
SUSE's postgresql 7.2.x package that contains the appropriate binary.

you might also want to contact the kylix folks since I would be
surprised if it didnt work against the 7.3 libpq (and actually i'm
surprised the ln didnt work...)

Robert Treat