Hi all,

I got postgresql 7.1RC2 to compile on NT by following Kevin Lo's instructions to the letter (second try). I got it running and everything, but I am unable to connect to the database from other PCs using ODBC (Yes, I modified pg_hba.conf with a line like this :

host all 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 trust

I first ran ./configure --with-odbc --with-perl, but when I ran make, only a subset of the executables were produced. This is why I tried the ./configure command alone.

Can anyone say whether I should be able to use odbc even if the --with-odbc directive is not specified with the configure script? I'd appreciate it if you replied to me at kevinm@mail.infochan.com as well as the list.

Regards,
Kevin

grouppgsql-ports @
categoriespostgresql