dan@sidhe.org escribió:
So what's the "?" in the query you pasted earlier?
The first ? (for architecture) is 1, the second ? (for branchid) is 0.
They both should get passed to Postgres as $1 and $2, respectively,
assuming DBD::Pg does its substitution right. (They're both supposed to
go
in as placeholders)
Right, so how about you reread what I wrote above?

Oh, hmm, so to be more clear: I don't think DBD::Pg is actually sending
EXECUTE PREPARE. You need to do this over psql.
Fair enough. (And sorry about the mis-read) Next time this occurs I'll try
and duplicate this in psql. FWIW, a quick read of the C underlying the
DBD::Pg module shows it using PQexecPrepared, so I'm pretty sure it is
using prepared statements with placeholders, but double-checking seems
prudent.

-Dan

grouppgsql-performance @
categoriespostgresql