On 29.06.2011 09:30, Michael Wood wrote:
I'm not sure where the problem lies. Gnome Terminal? SSH (client? server?)

I think I have tried e.g. rxvt to see if that worked better and as far
as I remember I also encountered the problem there, but I might be
remembering incorrectly.
As I said - I remember that I discovered the problem already years ago
running FreeBSD + KDE.

And yes - I run emacs / vi in a terminal.
ssh wasn't involved - all local.

When it would be terminal related - then copy from emacs terminal to vi
terminal
or vice versa also would fail - but this works fine.
This also excludes a buffer overload.
Also I can exclude that it is related to "curious" signs. My code only
use 7-bit-ASCII signs.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql
postedJun 29, '11 at 6:44a
activeJun 29, '11 at 10:24a
websitepostgresql.org
irc#postgresql

2 users in discussion

Susanne Ebrecht: 2 posts Michael Wood: 2 posts