I have a DB created through my client program (the create script is
ran upon installation) on linux server (Ubuntu) running PG 8.2.4 when
I try to perform any action like running a script via psql I get
database "TEST" doesn't exist. pgAdmin sees everything correctly and
allows me to run scripts and perform sql statements. Wher can I seek
for the source of this? The client app is ran on Windows.
--
Łukasz Brodziak
"What if everyting around You isn't quite as it seems,

grouppgsql-novice @
categoriespostgresql
postedMar 8, '11 at 10:42a
activeMar 8, '11 at 2:20p